The CLAT 2021 application form is an admission form to the participating NLUs’ 5-year integrated and one-year LLM programs. It is very necessary for the candidates to fill the CLAT form in order to get admission to the NLU certified law colleges in India.
Eligible applicants can fill out the application at consortiumofnlus.ac.in; once the application is available. To apply for CLAT, you must first register, fill out the form, submit the required papers, and pay the application price. Only CLAT 2022 admission cards will be handed to applicants who complete the application procedure, which is essential for appearing in the national-level test.
Make sure you use only accurate and verifiable information while filling out the CLAT application form since every detail will be scrutinized throughout the counseling process. Those who pretend to be eligible will be rejected. In addition, incomplete application forms are likely to be rejected.
Documents required to fill the CLAT examination form:
- Recent passport size photo with a plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC (If applicable)
- Valid certificate for PWD candidates
- BPL certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
The papers listed above should be scanned. All additional pieces, except the picture and signature, should be in PDF format. The signature and image must be checked in JPEG format.
CLAT Application Form – Document Specifications
|Photo and signature||Max size – 500kb|
|Signature||Max size – 100kb|
|PDF documents||Max size – 1.5 mb|
Steps to fill the CLAT Application form
The CLAT 2022 application form is available online for all qualified applicants. The following are the four phases of the CLAT 2022 application procedure.
Step 1- CLAT Registration 2022
- Visit the CLAT 2022 official webpage at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Open the registration panel by clicking on the CLAT 2022 link (will be displayed after the announcement of admission).
- Select the “Register” link.
- Please fill out the CLAT 2022 registration form, including your name, phone number, and email address, and submit it.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered cellphone number and email address.
- On the CLAT login page, enter the OTP to complete your registration.
Step 2: Fill CLAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can access the CLAT 2022 application form after completing the registration process. Personal information, communication details, qualifying examination data, preference, and reservation shall be the five areas of the application form. In these parts, applicants must fill in all pertinent information. The procedure for filling out the CLAT application form is outlined in detail below.
- Fill up your personal information.
- Upload a current passport-size picture and signature.
- Fill in the following information: applicant’s complete name, gender, date of birth, father’s and mother’s names, category, nationality, residency status, and NRI category status (if applicable).
- After you’ve completed the form, click next to go to the communication page.
Step 3- Communication Details
- Fill up your permanent and correspondence addresses.
- Fill in your email address and phone number.
- Save the information and continue to the next page.
Step 4- Enter Educational details
Candidates will be required to provide information about their schooling. Candidates must submit information from Class 10th and Class 12th to take the UG CLAT. Candidates enrolling for an LLM must provide information on their graduation as well as their school education. Candidates must fill out the following information about their schooling. Candidates who are taking the qualifying test do not need to enter their qualifying exam percentage of marks.
- Qualifying exam
- Name of board or university
- Passing status – Appearing/Appeared or Passed
- Month of passing
- Year of passing
Step 5- Enter Exam Center
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is administered in over 80 locations throughout the United States. Candidates can enter their preferred exam centers. As a result, applicants may choose the nearby exam city as their preferred test center. The following are some of the cities where CLAT 2022 will be held. Some of the centers are Agra, Ahmedabad, Patna, New Delhi, Hisar, Amritsar, Prayagraj, Hyderabad, etc.
Step 6- NLU preference
Candidates may choose national law institutions in the order of their choice via the consortium. Candidates’ preferences expressed throughout the application process will be utilized to determine seat allocation at the time of counseling. As a result, applicants are urged to choose their NLUs carefully. Priority should be given to the top-ranked NLUs over the other colleges.
Step 7- Enter Reservation Details
If they are qualified for the reservation given by any NLUs, applicants must pick their reservation status. Candidates requesting a domicile reservation or any other case reservation must provide a legal document issued by the appropriate government.
Step 8- Submit CLAT Application Form 2022
After filling up all the essential information in the application form, applicants must sign the declaration box at the bottom and submit the information.
Step 9- Fee Payment
After successfully filling the application form, candidates have to submit their registration fees. The table given below contains all the information about the fee structure. One thing to keep in mind is that the application form can only be filled online.
|General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category||Rs. 4000|
|SC/ST/BPL category||Rs. 3500|
Good Luck! if you have more education blog than Write for us education
Why Life Insurance Makes Sense in Retirement?
While many individuals might think that insurance is no longer required after retirement, there can be many reasons to stay invested in life insurance even in your retirement years. Keep reading. It is often heard that life insurance should be a part of your personal finances because They can be a risk-free way to prepare […]